Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving to newer technologies

Dear readers of Fridays with Rahul,

Thank you for your patience and time to read this column every Friday.

This columnist is experimenting with a newer set of technologies and can now be read on Twitter starting this very moment. You can follow him at @rahulvarshneya.

If you aren't already on Twitter, I would suggest you do get yourself an account, and follow me!

In the meantime, I will randomly update this column on some Friday that I have absolutely nothing to do, just like you who is reading my column right now! Well, I certainly hope you took this as a joke, or my chances or reaching 10,000 followers on Twitter will look rather grim!

So long and hope to see you on Twitter where you can catch my updates on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment